Monday, March 7, 2016

3-7-16

No ‘family’ email from Jed this week – so sending out parts of his email to Meg and I.

I'm doing great. Honestly just wonderful. Everything went great this weekend.
Definitely not according to plan, but they went great. K* was baptized on Saturday and confirmed yesterday in church.

The ward has welcomed him with open arms. Amazing experience. I'll tell you the full story one day. It's crazy!

I was hoping to get the camera at this last zone conference, but it was not here yet, so I'll have to check again next week as I swing by the mission office. 

Yes, Elder Brady goes home in 4 weeks... My guess is that I'm moving. Haha it's funny you mention it because President has told me I might be dying on Bornholm. He has assigned me to lead a team of missionaries this June on Bornholm for a big event called ''Folkemødet''. Check it out online if you can. It's a big deal. My job is to select which missionaries are going and what we will be doing over there. The plan right now is to put together a musical band similar to the one from Christmas so we can have some entertainment, then set up a family history booth. Should start some good conversations and get some good publicity for the church. I attended a meeting last night with the Stake President and all of the public relations people that work for the church in Denmark. It was all very official. 

But no, I don't think I will die in Slagelse, even though I would love to. So much good stuff going on right now. I have an interview coming up with Pres in 2 weeks, so we'll see what he says there. 

No, there was no time to visit my African friends in Nykøbing :( But they are still coming to church every sunday!!

Things are going great here. The mission is moving so fast. Almost two transfers left. Things are finally starting to work out for me :) Not that they haven't before... I haven't really changed anything or started working any harder, but things are just going better for some reason. 

I love you tons.


Ældste Jed Bradshaw












No comments:

Post a Comment