Monday, November 24, 2014

11/24/14

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo everyone.
So it's been my first week here in Hillerød with Elder Nelson, and things are going great as always :) I'm in charge of the area now, so it's pretty much up to me what we do every single day from now until he gets to know everybody. It's been very interesting for me to have to come up with things to do now because Elder Hooper used to do it all. But it's great! I'm learning lots and it's kinda good because I get to do things MY way now :)
Okay so lots of great things happened this week of course, but the highlight would have to be Saturday. **M** was FINALLY baptized!!!! It was such an incredible experience. There was not a dry eye in the entire building (except for mine of course)! Ah I just love that lady so much and she finally went down into the waters of baptism. It was a big deal for her because she has an irrational fear of being submerged in water due to the fact that she was nearly drowned to death on two separate occasions. Okay so maybe it's not irrational. But it was so amazing to see her overcome that and take the next step towards the Celestial Kingdom!!
I love these people so much. I can't even begin to try and explain it to you. Just know that I love them. I love teaching them. I love serving them. I love just talking to them, even if they don't love me.
I love Denmark!
Keep it fresh,

Ældste Bradshaw





No comments:

Post a Comment