Monday, November 3, 2014

11/3/14

Dearly Beloved,

What an incredible week it has been for us here in Hillerød. The Lord has just been opening the Windows of heaven and pouring out the Blessings. I'm literally soaked in Blessings right now. We've just been able to teach and find so many incredible people this week. We're super busy, and I love it. Josefines Birthday was on Tuesday, and she had invited us to her party that night. Obviously we couldn't attend seeing as there would be alchohol and loud music, and she wasn't too happy about that so we tried to make it up to her by planning the Worlds best lesson. Seeing as it was her birthday, we thought we would teach her about the biggest gift we could give her; the Gift of the Holy Ghost. The lesson went..... well I don't quite know how to explain it. The Spirit in that room was like nothing I had felt before. At the close of the discussion, Elder Enniss and I (we were on splits) sang her a hymn to wrap it up. Holy cow... It was just so incredible. I looked atJosefine and just felt like I loved her SO much. But not like any kind of love I've felt before. I'm assuming it was the pure love of Christ working through me, but I'm not sure. That was probably my favorite lesson on my mission thus far.

Other than teaching tons of rad lessons this week, we did tons of fun Things too! Halloween was just awesome! We decided that we just had to knock doors that night to see if we could get any candy. We did. Some in the form of sollidified and caramelized sugar, and others in the form of new beautiful children of God to teach. Haha it was way fun. Hardly anyone here celebrates it, which is a Little sad. Halloween is my favorite, only to be topped by Christmas. On Friday we did two great service Projects. First off we helped a new Family move into our area. They aren't members, but they know members that asked us to come and it was super fun! They're a great Little Family with two kids. The daughter is 18 and all of her friends were there. Naturally they took an interest in the fact that there were four boys from America there, so while they tried to flirt and look pretty, we did our best to teach them about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ :) It actually went quite well and I think we'll be coming back to teach them Again. Later that evening we worked for hours and hours on Building this huge barn out in the middle of the countryside for a member Family. It was way fun.

But the highlight of this week was on Sunday. We were blessed with 4 investigators in church!! I know that doesn't sound like much, but for Denmark, it's almost unbeleiveable. The first two hours went great, and then came the last hour, which is sacrament for us. It was fast and testimony meeting. I was sitting with 'V' and 'G' (17 and 10 year old investigators. They're siblings) and told them that if I went up and embarresed myself by bearing my testimony in my awful Danish that they would have to go after me. They agreed, and I did my part. Then, one at a time, they both went up to the pulpit and bore INCREDIBLE testimony. 'G' was literally in tears!! Ah it was just so amazing to see. I love this church. The Work is gooooood.

I love you all


-Ældste Bradshaw









No comments:

Post a Comment