Monday, December 22, 2014

12-22-14

Alrighty I'll just get right Down to it this week. My district is going to spend the day at Tivoli (Danish amusement park) today so I don’t have much time.
This week a miracle happened. Remember the *H* Family?? Well *MH* (ex-supermodel and most famous tv star in Denmark) is going to be getting baptized along with her two children!! I remember when Elder Hooper and I first knocked on her door and were stunned to silence when such a beautiful woman said that she was interested!!
It's going to be such a boost for the church here in Denmark! It's a Christmas miracle!! That's 5 people now on track for baptism. The sad news is that transfer calls should be happening any second now and I'll probably be leaving my beloved Hillerød. I hope not.
Anyway. Enjoy Christmas everyone. I can't wait to see some of you on Skype on Christmas Day!!! I love you all so so so much!

-Ældste Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment