Monday, January 11, 2016

1-11-16

Well hey.

I am currently sitting at a computer in a city by the name of Slagelse. Now, please don't say the name wrong. If you're going to pronounce it like an Englishman, then you're going to want to say it as if you are saying ''sleigh-ul-suh''. My new companion is Elder Dickson, who I had 1 and a half years ago in the MTC. We'll be the Zone leaders here for the next little bit.

I'll be honest with you, leaving Århus was not fun. It was easily the most difficult part of my mission thus far. I was there for half a year, and I felt completely at home there. I did not feel like a missionary showing up to church on Sundays. I just felt like another member that had lived there for years and years. There are families in that ward that I am closer to than I am with some of my real family. I absolutely loved my time there and will never forget it. I don't think anything will quite compare.... so many great lifelong friends and memories.

But I'm very optimistic and happy to be serving in Slagelse (sleigh-ul-suh) now. I look forward to getting to know all of the new missionaries here. I'm actually quite familiar with lots of our investigators already because I met many of them while serving down in Nykøbing Falster, so that is nice. 

Well, I think that will do for today. I love you all hope you have a great week.


Ældste Jed Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment