Monday, June 6, 2016

6-6-16

Another great week on the scoreboard for Ældste Bradshaw! Do bad weeks even exist on my mission? No, no I don't think so. Unfortunately there are only 3 left... :(

Okay, so this last Monday we had Family Night with the young adults. It was a huge success! I think there were over 5 investigators there and then a bunch of member friends that we had never met before! It was awesome!

F's* girlfriend A* is in town now!! She's just fantastic! She's from Armenia and only speaks Armenian and Spanish, so all of our lessons with her are in my very very broken Spanish. Luckily I still remember how to say "God" and "Holy Ghost". The rest of it is pretty easy ;) Frank is back on baptismal date and it should be happening the weekend before I go home... but even if it doesn't, no problem. It will happen when he is ready. It's between him and God and nobody else.

Church was amazing this week! 3 investigators came and 2 of them should be getting baptized this month. It was fast and testimony meeting and F* got up to bare his testimony... well let me just tell ya. His testimony blew all of the other member's testimonies out of the water!! A member of the Stake Presidency was sitting on the stand and oh boy, you should have seen the shocked look on his face. He came up to me afterwards and asked if F* wasn't a Bishop from the states just playing a joke on us! It was a great day. Definitely an answer to my prayers.

Things are great here. I really only have a few days left of actual proselyting time because I leave for the music tour this weekend... things are coming to a close all too quickly. It's so surreal. It's weird because in the few beginning months of your mission you fantasize about how amazing it will be to come home again (and probably over romanticize). Then when it actually comes, you don't want it to end and it is nothing like what you expected. I don't want to leave Denmark, but I'm ready to get going with changing the world back home. I'm torn.

As Andy from the office said "I wish there was a way to know I'm in the good old days before I've left them." Enjoy the days you have everyone. All of them are good. God intended for it to be that way because God is good.

Have a great week!! Love you all!


Ældste Jed Bradshaw







No comments:

Post a Comment