Monday, March 9, 2015

3-9-15

Heyo!!
Alright, let me start by saying sorry if I sound prideful or if it sounds like I'm boasting, but I can't help it! This week has just been AMAZING!! We broke the records for the area across the board!! We destroyed all of the goals that we set, matching them in every category and even exceeding them in others! We taught soooo many lessons and found tons of new people!!! Like holy cow!! Heavenly Father is just Blessing us so much and we can hardly keep up.
We picked up two new investigators on Friday right after zone training. We knocked into a man named *J* and his wife *M*! Jannik is a crocodile trainer and his wife just gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. Problem is, it's a mission rule that we aren't allowed to hold people's babies, and if any of you know me, you would know that it was the hardest thing I've ever done to resist picking her up, especially because she kept on crawling over to me and reaching her arms out, just begging me to hold her!! Ah I was hardly paying attention to the lesson. Anyway. *J and M* are super positive and have already invited us to come back!! So it will be exciting to see where that goes.
On Wednesday we were over at an old ladies house to help her move some furniture when she asked us to go knock on her neighbors door to see if he wanted a chest of drawers that she didn't need.... So we knocked on this man’s door and he was VERY confused as to why two young men in shirts and ties were offering him a piece of furniture, but it really sparked his interest and now we're going back to meet with him next week!!!
Lastly, we found these two great new investigators on Monday. His name is *P* and her name is *S*. He plays in a band here in Nykøbing (I think him and I will be friends) and she's from Australia as a student! They're both 21 and tons of fun to meet with. They absolutely loved our message!!  They're very positive and friendly, so we'll be coming back for sure.
We also were able to meet with *K* twice this week!! We watched the Joseph Smith film with him on Saturday night and he loved it!! His English isn't great so he couldn't understand all of it, but luckily the Spirit speaks in the universal language of love and happiness, and I know he was touched.
So yeah, Things are great here :) The sun is even shining today, so I've got nothing to complain about. I'm now off to play some futbol with some members for p-day, so that should be fun.
Have a great week!! I love you all!!

-Elder Jed Bradshaw







No comments:

Post a Comment