Thursday, April 9, 2015

4-6-15

Hello you beautiful people!! :)
Wasn't Easter/Conference weekend amazing?!? I know I said this last time, but there really is something special about watching conference as a missionary. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I love it!! I remember when I was younger back home and I would just play on my phone the Whole time or mess around with Ethan until we would get sent to our rooms (Note to Mum and Dad: that was what we wanted) but now it's so different. I feel like I'm a sponge and I can just soak up every single word that is spoken and absolutely love it!
I composed a list of all of my favorite quotes and ideas from this conference but what do you know, I left it at home, so next week I'll send you my ''conference highlights reel''. I felt like there was an incredibly large amount of talks focused on families this year. I guess they must be important...
But with conference aside, we've had an amazing week here in Nykøbing!! We were able to put 3 amazing people on baptismal date. *O*, *P and *M*. They'll all be getting baptized in June, so if you could pray that they can make it until then, that would be fantastic :) We've just been seeing miracle after miracle, and I'm absolutely loving it! Especially with Elder Taylor. Him and I get along very well! I'm currently teaching him to play guitar so we can go into the city Square and he can play and sing and I can try out my new harmonica. I've been working on writing my own rendition of ''If you could hie to Kolob'' since I came to Denmark and I think it's ready for the Danish people to hear! Haha hopefully they can put up with my terrible singing and just focus on the music and the thought behind it :)
Well, I love you all! We are so blessed to have been able to listen to a Prophet of God this weekend who receives direct revelation from the Lord. I hope you all understand how incredible that is!
-Ældste Jed Bradshaw


P.S. Snapchat and Tinder are the source of all evil. An apostle said so ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment