Monday, July 27, 2015

7-27-15

Well.... I'm not in Nykøbing anymore. I'm currently writing this email from the SECOND BIGGEST CITY IN DENMARK!!! Holy green carrots... I've been transferred to the city of Århus as a zone leader with an Elder Clawson!! Haha it feels so strange... I don't get transferred too much. I tend to stay in places for a long time, so when I do transfer, it feels so weird because I really plant my roots deep in each area. I gotta say, it was difficult to leave Nykøbing. Much more difficult than I expected. Especially Sunday. That was rough. They had me give my final testimony in sacrament meeting and then we went over to the Johansens for dinner that night and they had baked a cake and everything. There were many tears shed (not from my side. I don't cry ;)) I don't like goodbyes. We do too many of them on missions.
But anyway, Århus. It's such an amazing place!!! Holy cow I can hardly take it all in. It's a university city, so 99% of the people here are students. I look forward to talking to every single one of them. The ward is also much bigger than my little branch of 12 in Nykøbing, or so I've been told. I've only been here for several hours, so I don't know much yet, but from what I've been told, the work is on fire and we hardly have time to teach all of our investigators due to the fact that we have splits with all of the Elders in the Zone. I can't wait to get to know all of them!
Wow, my brain is just moving 1 million miles an hour right now and I can hardly gather my thoughts. I can't even remember what we did this last week... we said goodbye to many of the investigators and members, so we were very busy. I told them all that the only way they will ever see me again is if they get baptized and invite me to come to the baptism. Haha hopefully that will motivate some of them to get moving.
Sorry but I don't have much time this week. Also, this silly computer won't let me load pictures, so I'll send some extra ones next week. For now I'll just have Gudmundson send me a few.
But I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

-Ældste Bradshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment