Tuesday, September 8, 2015

9-8-15

Good Morning!!

Things have been a little crazy this week due to the fact that 3 new missionaries have now come into Åarhus to try and keep up the work load that we've built up and I have to be training all of them into the area! But it's so much fun because Elder Sakurada is one of the new missionaries! I don't know if you remember him, but he was from my MTC group and we are just two peas in a pod. We have way too much fun together! I love having 4 missionaries in the apartment now. It makes everything so much more fun. 

We had 12 completely new missionaries come into the mission this week, 5 of which are currently in my Zone, so that's exciting! We'll be traveling all over the place to visit them all and make sure they get the right impression about the mission and about missionary work in general. I've really seen how setting the right expectations is such an important thing in all kinds of work.

Exciting things are happening in Åarhus. We were planning on a baptism this Saturday with the Sisters, but it looks like it will be moved to next weekend, which is fine. We've been doing lots of work with the ward here. I've been teaching all of the priesthood holders in the 3rd hour about the importance of member missionary work, and they've really jumped on board! We're leading the mission in member present lessons. 

Lets see... I played a musical number yesterday in church with the guitar. We were in Copenhagen for a few days for various meetings with the mission president. *J* is progressing towards his baptismal date. The work is moving forward :) All is well. 

I have a burning testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel. I know it's true and nobody can convince me otherwise. I truly believe I have the best job in the world. I would do this forever if I could. And I will, just without the name tag one day. 

I love you all and wish you a wonderful week!!

Ældste Bradshaw


PS Happy Birthday to my beautiful big sister Jordan and my stud of a little brother Ethan.!! I love you both!!😂😂🎊🎁🎂🎈🎆🎉







Wow - not sure about knocking on this one.  Think this door is yours Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment