Monday, October 12, 2015

10-12-15

Glædelig Jul og Godt Nyt År!!

JK.

Well, happy week 66 everyone!!! 

Yesterday was the best day ever!! It's been a slightly tough week with investigators due to the fact that we haven't been in our area enough to visit them all, so we really weren't expecting anyone to show up to church yesterday... But we were wrong!! We stood at the door for half an hour and greeted member after member after member, but no investigators. Then the meeting started. We sang the opening song and the bishop read off announcements, then during the Sacrament Hymn, in walks *F*!! Then 10 seconds after him in walks *S*!! Then *J*, then *R*, then Mr. T (yes, that's his real name). It was such a beautiful sight and I couldn't help but grin as big as I could at everyone the rest of the day :D I love the little mercies like that which the Lord gives us every day.

Elder Vance and I have been continuing our tour of Denmark this week. First we were up in an area called Aalborg. I had been there once before and had managed to meet on of their investigators who was a music fanatic (but not as much as me ;)) who I played guitar and piano with. Well this time when I came back to meet him for the second time, he had a gift for me!! Apparently after I had left the first time he instantly went out and bought books by his favorite guitarists full of sheet music and how to make it to the top with the intent of giving them to ME! Well months went by since the first time I met him, but he kept the books for me and gave them to me just 3 days ago! Haha what a great guy. We had a great lessons with him and committed him to be baptized on the 20th of November. Hopefully I will be able to attend.

We were in Copenhagen on Friday for Mission Leadership Conference. That's always such a great experience to see so many great missionaries with an eye single to the glory of God! We were able to get lots done in order to help the mission. Elder Vance and I are now preparing for our upcoming zone training this Thursday. It should be a good one!! Our objective is to motivate and inspire in order to change missionaries mission expectations. 

Oh, one weird thing. We are currently a trio here in Århus because Elder Sakurada had to get emergency transferred to Bornholm, so we have taken Elder McBride under our wing for a week until his new companion gets here from the MTC. Exciting stuff!

I love this gospel. I know it's true. But regardless of whether or not it IS true, it improves the quality of the lives of those that live it. I am eternally grateful for what my Savior has done for me and for the opportunity he has given me to serve his precious people in Denmark. I LOVE IT!! :) and I love you all!! Have a great week!!

Ældste Bradshaw


PS congrats to Ethan for making it to the MTC!!! Bradshaw power for life!






No comments:

Post a Comment