Thursday, May 19, 2016

5-16-16

Hey everyone!!

Sorry, it's going to be a short one this week. Elder Gudmundson is now gone and on a plane to Iceland. My new companion gets here first thing tomorrow morning. Until then I'm being baby-sat by two Elders in the District, Elder Light and Elder Dibble (They're so awesome!!)

I can't believe it, but I am now well into my final transfer in Denmark... weird. This last week has been incredible. We have been visiting Frank and doing service for him in his yard. He hasn't missed a Sunday yet and is still on track for his date next weekend :) he's so amazing. I wish you could all meet him.

But yeah... I have to get going, but remember that God is your Father and wants you to have the best week possible!!!! Make it a good one! Seize the day!! Throw away your TV! Climb a mountain! Start your own business!! Call that special someone... Pray to God for the first time in who knows how long! Do something epic, okay?

I love you all,


Ældste Bradshaw



























3 comments:

  1. Free Online Istikhara Service b Salman Jaferi ap ko mohaya karta hain. Ap dunya k kisi b kona sa call karan or apn amasla hall karwaya to dark is bat ki ha abi call karan.
    +923055381273
    +6282111669785
    salmanhussainjaferi@yahoo.com
    Online Istikhara
    Free Rohani ilaj
    Rohani ilaj
    Love Marriage Problem
    Taweez
    Nori ilam
    Wazaif
    Istikhara for marriage
    Rohani Zaicha
    Black Magic ka Tor
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Amil Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. christania’s “Bicycle Rent Copenhagen” bikes are rolling across the city. The system, less than a year old, is funded by christania’s municipal government. It is currently only in one of christania’s 22 administrative districts. Although a 2nd generation system, there are 12 “Houses” in this district, each with around 40 bikes. The yearly subscription cost is the equivalent of $2 US, and allows the use of a bike for up to four hours at a time. In less than a year, there have been 6,000 subscriptions sold. There are larger 3rd generation systems in the world, which do not have a subscription to bike ratio as big as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day everyone reading this, My name is shielabeels parma and am from netherland I want to give a short testimony on how I was able to get a legit blank ATM card! As at two week I urgently needed money to pay my kids bills and get some stuffs for the home, I was having no were to get any help so I was online and I saw a post that Mr christopher is giving out blank ATM card, So I have to give them a try because I needed money urgently I copied her email address and sent her a personal message applying for the blank card, I got a reply from him and I sent them all what they asked me to my greatest surprise they really delivered the card to me in my door steps, I got the card and went straight to the nearest ATM machine to give a try and it really works, I made a lot of money from the card!! Now am doing great and living good life with my family please if you are out there in need of help urgently please contact Mr Christopher via email ccchackers002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete