Monday, January 26, 2015

1-26-15

Happy Monday everyone!!
I'll be keeping it quick this week seeing as I don't have much time left. Sorry :(
First of all, big shout out to Aunty Lauren!!! What an incredible miracle!! I hope you felt some special love coming from the Northeast (Denmark's direction). I love you tons!!
We are still working with lots of the same investigators. *M* is planning to be baptized on the 15th of February!! He is progressing soooo fast. Every time that we leave he asks us to bring a new book with us next time we come. We've been bringing him tons of pamphlets since he finished the Book of Mormon, and he's just been breezing through them too quickly, so we decided to give him something hard :) He is currently working on the old and new testament. Haha that should keep him busy for a while.
Things are going super with *J*. We see her soooo much more these days and I just love it. She completely surprised us yesterday and just showed up to church on her own!! Haha it was a miracle because it usually takes much prodding and planning to get her to come to anything, but she just showed up on her own!!
*Je* is doing sooo well since her baptism. We are planning to go do baptisms for the dead this Saturday, so that should be fun :)
I really feel like I'm settled into the groove of things now. I love it. Unfortunately transfer calls are in two weeks, and I don't think I'll be avoiding the Sharp blade of transfers this time. It will be sad to leave...
But all is well in Zion!! I love you all very much!
Have a fantastic week!

Ældste Bradshaw











No comments:

Post a Comment