Monday, May 25, 2015

5-25-15

Hey!

This week's email goes out to my beautiful amazing sister Jordan!! I'm a flippin uncle now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha I can't believe it! Jordan, you are amazing and our thoughts and prayers go out to you and Lovely Little Luca. 

I feel like nothing I say will be nearly as exciting as what's going on over there right now, but we also did something pretty awesome here in Nykøbing Falster this week. No, we did not create life... however, we did get our investigator *M* in Church!!! It might not sound like much, BUT.. there has not been an investigator in the Nykkøbing Falster branch for over 1 and a half years, so it's pretty sweet!! And *M* absolutely loved every minute of it! He was smiling from ear to ear the entire time! At the end of church he came up to me and put his hand in mine and gave me the tie clip off of his own tie (which means a lot to him) and said how grateful he was that we kept on pressing and trying time and time again to get him there. He had been sooo nervous beforehand, but ending up being very happy that he came. It sounds like he will now start coming every week, which means if he comes to the next two Sundays then he could very well make his baptismal date!! And guess what?? He got fired!! Again, that sounds bad, but it's VERY good. He worked as a bar tender, which was NOT good for his Word of Wisdom problem and was causing him to work on Sundays. So now he can come to church and won't be constantly surrounded by the thing that's killing him (Vodka). 

Things are looking up in Nykøbing Falster. Elder Taylor and I have been extremely blessed. I know we have a Father up in Heaven looking after us and I can almost feel all of the angels surrounding us on a daily basis, leading us to people that are prepared. We're fighting the good fight. Here's a little something I came across this week: ''Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.''

I love you all!! (especially Jordan, Tones, and Luca)


-Jed Bradshaw (The Elder)

No comments:

Post a Comment