Monday, June 1, 2015

6-1-15

Hello Family and Friends!

Happy June!

Wow, what a crazy couple of weeks it's been back home! BIG congratulations to my weeetle Brother Effana for graduating High school and getting his MISSION CALL!!! Armenia!!! Wow... to be honest I haven't the slightest idea where that is, but I know that I've met some Armenians on my mission! We meet tons of people from the middle East and stuff! You're going to LOVE it Ethan! That is such an adventure!

Things have been just a little bit frustrating with the branch this week... we're really trying everything to get them involved in the work, but it doesn't seem to be working. *M* came to church last week and we thought that would show the branch how hard WE are working. I wish you guys could all meet this branch :) But we've got a few more tricks up our sleeves yet. Elder Taylor and I have organized a fireside for next week where our investigators can come and meet the members without the pressure of it being ''actual church''. Hopefully that works.

But despite our lack of support, Elder Taylor and I have been teaching some wonderful people! I can really see the spirit working in *M*. He's such a sweet and genuine man when he isn't drunk. I love it!

*M* bore his first testimony on Sunday!! That was neat because he's always been far too nervous to do anything like that, but something has changed in him. It must have something to do with the fact that he is now engaged!! I guess being madly in love makes you do things you wouldn't usually do :)

Well I love you all!! Have a great week!


-Ældste Bradshaw














No comments:

Post a Comment