Monday, June 8, 2015

6-8-15

Goddag min elskede familie!!

So I'm in a city called Slagelse right now. We're on splits with our Zone Leaders because we had to come up here for the satellite transmission of Elder Holland's talk in Scotland. And it was BRILLIANT! I was really hoping to be able to hear it in English, but unfortunately we could only get the Danish translation channel, but it was still absolutely amazing. He bore some powerful testimony about the Book of Mormon and the Sabbath day. He got really fired up just like he always does.  What a stud.

We also had our last Zone Conference with President Sederholm this week... that was kinda sad. Sister Sederholm played a very long slideshow set to some going home music with Pictures of everything that has happened in the mission in the last 3 years. Then Elder Hawkes and I did a little musical number. We sang 'Where can I turn for peace' and played guitar. It was a little nerve racking, but tons of fun to play in front of people again :) Somehow 100 missionaries was scarier than hundreds of family and friends in Utah...

Haha okay have any of you ever waxed your legs?? Because my lovely zone leaders thought it would be entertaining to wax my legs and chest last night.... oh my goodness!!!! THAT, was painful. Especially the chest. But it did make for a very funny video. I'll see if I can get ahold of it and send it over. I didn't bring my camera with me on splits, so I apologize for the lack of pictures this week :(

Elder Taylor goes home next Monday. That's a little weird. We find out on Wednesday what happens to me here in Nykøbing. The guess is training... I hope not. I'd feel quite bad for the little fella having to be trained in such a tough place. But if I do train, I'll make it as much fun as I can for the little guy!

Our investigators are doing great! No miracle stories this week... but stay tuned for tons next week!!!

I love you all!! Have a great week!!


-Ældste Jed D. Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment