Tuesday, November 24, 2015

11-23-15

Hey,

Don't have much time this week, so I'm sorry to say that this will be a short email :(

Things are going great and I'm feeling wonderful! We had a MASSIVE snow storm yesterday so we were just shoveling snow for the most of church so that people wouldn't get stuck in the building.

Otherwise, Elder Vance and I have been traveling lots as always :) We were in Copenhagen just a few days ago when there was a bomb threat on the trains and at the nearby airport. This world is crazy!! I love my mission!!

We find out about transfers on Thursday, so that should be exciting! Looks like I'm due to move which is quite a bummer, but it's alright. A new chapter in the mission.

I'm happy and optimistic, loving the winter weather and looking forward to Christmas (all of the decorations have been up for a while now).

Have a fantastic week!! I love you all!!

Ældste Jed Bradshaw 






y

No comments:

Post a Comment