Tuesday, August 26, 2014

8/13/14

Hey everyone!! Happy P-day! Oh wait, you don't know the joy of P-day. Well some of you do. Just think Christmas x10.

Anyways, it's been another fantastic week here in the MTC. I did my first sealing session in the temple last Wednesday, and that was super cool. I can't wait to go in that room for myself someday and kneel across the altar with my wife. The couple that was there with us were super young, so it was weird pretending to be their "son". Haha and then the lady acting on behalf of the daughters was like 75 years old, which was even weirder!

Thanks so much for the music setup Mum and Dad! I love hearing the songs that I would hear on a regular Sunday morning in the Bradshaw home. It's really improved my study time. And thanks for the photo album! It's so good to have pictures of everyone. I went through and did a "slide show" for my whole district, pointing out everyone by name and telling stories about you all! Even the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins! They think we have the coolest, best looking family in the world. They're right.

We watched the Testaments this Sunday, which is such a cheesy movie (all the missionaries were laughing at the stupidest things. Really tells you how little entertainment we get), but I love the end part when Christ finally comes and puts his hand on Jacobs fathers shoulder. Ahhh that was a cool feeling. It really strengthened my testimony of Christ and how personally He knows every single one of us. I love Him so much. 

I can't believe I'm off to Denmark in just 10 days... it's crazy. We get our flight plans this Friday. I'm hoping we go through Heathrow. That would be nice.

Anyway, it's been an incredible week! Learning lots of Danish and having tons of spiritual experiences! I can't wait to finally get in the field! Keep writing everyone! I seriously live for mail, and when it doesn't come, I cry myself to sleep. Ha just kidding. But really I love hearing from you so keep writing! 

I love you all so much!! Have a great week! Cya in 7 days!


-Ældste Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment